TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Buoyantravo.com bestows deep trust amongst its clients and expects the same approach from its contributors to its site on the web. We have no reason to disbelieve our contributors who voluntarily agree to post different types of text and media (stills, videos and trip advisory) on buoyantravo.com and have total faith and trust that they have neither violated any national/international rule/code of conduct while posting such related material nor have any ill intentions of using any client information or web data for pursuing or indulging in any unlawful activity. We also believe that any advice or information thus provided by them and permitted by us is trustworthy to the best of our knowledge and is without any malice or promotional activity with the intention of achieving unethical gains.
Buoyant Travels is an Indian travel facilitating company operated by a husband and wife team i.e. a CPL Pilot and his travel enthusiast wife who possess loads of travel information and love to share all this wealth of travel information with the rest of the world. We have a fairly large family of friends and working partners located in India and all over the globe who have helped us to compile in-depth information of the most visited and popular holiday destinations of the world mostly from personal experience. The sole purpose and one track agenda of buoyantravo.com is to help you plan your trip by giving complete information about the destination you wish to travel ie the best hotels, tourist attractions, nightlife etc. We can also help you book your tour package/ Hotels/ Transfers or anything related to your tour through email. It’s a ‘ONE STOP SHOP’ in short.
Our site will throw open plenty of options for booking your flights, hotels, taxis, train tickets etc through outsourced links on our website and also lead you to the most convenient payment gateways which are apparently time tested and considered extremely safe.
Our Director and CEO Mr. Ashwin Khanna who has travelled far and wide can be contacted at our head office or through email at email@example.com
Work With Us
If anyone is desirous of working with us, keen to write for us, share his or her trip experiences with us in terms of photographs, videos, write up, etc can do so by mailing us your CV along with one trip advisory write up (not exceeding 300 words) of a personal visit to any domestic or foreign tourist destination in your own handwriting.
At the outset we would like to make it clear to all our readers that we do not have any intellectual property rights on whatever we post on our site (buoyantravo.com) as most of the information is collected and collated, assembled and presented from various persons (employees, freelancers, travelers) associated with us all over the globe and prepare their inputs without violating any rule/code of practice. However, no one has the permission to alter, amend, deface or destroy the contents on our site by any means other than explicit approval from our CEO in writing to do so.
At the same time any information shared by our clients with us about their trip including personal details (name, telephone number, address and the like) as well as on the payment gateway portal are purely for facilitating bookings and transfers and anyone who uses them for any unlawful activity or for fraud of any kind can be prosecuted by the effected party. Assistance towards providing any input for meeting the ends of justice will be provided by us within the framework of law of the land as and when necessary/required.
We also confirm that we do not have any copyright on any material published on our site which including photos, links but not include written content. All the information related to trip advisory or all the written content about trip advisory is the property of buoyantravo.com and shall not be used/shared with anyone or by anyone reading our site for any unlawful or commercial activity or even shared by anyone with public over any means of media (TV, print, social media, whatsapp, facebook, twitter, etc.) or through personal communication. Anyone doing so may be liable for legal prosecution by any of the effective parties.
We maintain are rights to remove or refuse to post any contribution made by anyone without assigning any reason for the same.
We may take any action against any contributor as deemed necessary or appropriate at our sole desecration if we feel that any contributor has violet any law/rule/code of conduct while posting any material on our site or which may in our understanding offend/harm/hurt/insult or abuse any person, community, cast, religion, sect etc. or even hurt their sentiments. In this regard we may even take legal action against the defaulters without prejudice.
Disclaimer and Indemnification
Buoyant Travel gives no guarantee to its customers/readers and is considered ipso facto to have been indemnified by its clients on any or all of the following:
- As to the correctness, completeness or factual details of the trip advisory and contents of places/costs/timings, etc. which are merely pieces of information for facilitating the users (clients) to plan their trip and they accept this information as true at their own risk although we keep updating this information time to time.
- The information/contents are taken at face value for planing purpose only and do not intent to hurt, embarrass or insult/ defame/ annoy or deceive any person, class, country, religion, section, group, etc.
- Use of this site is at your own risk and neither Buoyant Travel or any person associated with its functioning or its partners or licensers (including writers, etc) will be held liable to any person/group/government or religion etc. for any agony, loss, injury direct or indirect incidental or consequential caused or deemed to be caused by its contents.
- We do not review, control or monitor any link attached to reading material posted on out site and are not responsible for any such third party advertisements or linked websites for what so ever they may offer whether it is product quality, pricing, genuineness and the like.
- Content Standard
We take no responsibility towards the quality of the contents of our contributors as well as any links that take you to other web pages and portals which may be having their own policy/ code of conduct/rules of web posting etc which are not in our knowledge.
Copyright Act Policy
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Site without your authorization, you may notify our designated copyright agent either by mail to Copyright Agent (Legal), at B-81, Shahpura, Bhopal-462016 Madhya Pradesh, India or in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Please include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe is posted on our website, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material in part or whole, such as the precise URL (web page) that it appeared on, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address).
- A proof of the copyright of the material/content posted on our website supporting the information in the written notice is accurate.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly, materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
- It is within the policies of bountravo.com to remove such data that may have infringed upon your copy right from its website if above documents are provided for any content/material on its website. We also have the policy to disable the accounts of users who repeatedly post infringing material on the Site.
How to Contact Us
This Site is owned and operated by Buoyant Enterprises, located at B-81, Shahpura, Bhopal-462016, Madhya Pradesh, India.
In Case you require any technical support or wish to give your feedback, comments or for any other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting Buoyantravo.com
Updated Mar 06, 2018
Understanding How Information Is Collected on Buoyantravo:
Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information, including personal information, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth, or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our newsletters or participate in contests or other promotions or surveys on the Site, or apply for a job with Buoyantravo.
Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit Buoyantravo
When you visit the Site, we and our third-party partners and vendors may automatically collect certain information from your device or web-browser about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other data collecting and tracking technologies to help us understand how our users use the Sites and to target advertising messages to you. We and our third-party partners and service providers may also collect and track information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and devices using certain data matching techniques. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers and other details that generally are not considered personally identifiable.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We and our third-party partners and vendors may use the information gathered on Buoyantravo for various purposes, including the purposes listed below. For example, if you were to contact us with a question and provide your email address, we would use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. In addition, we use information we collect from you and through the Site to:
- Provide travel tips and services related to your travel needs you request (such as when you sign up to receive our email newsletters) or that we believe would interest you, including promotional offers from us and our third-party partners.
- Offer you products (Package/Travel Advice) and services that we believe may interest you.
- Respond to requests, questions, and comments, and provide other types of user support and customer care.
- Customize content, features, advertisements or other marketing messages we and third parties show you, both on the Site and elsewhere online.
- Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business (which may include developing new features for the Site, analyzing and enhancing the user experience on the Site, assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising, and managing our communications).
- Protect against identity theft, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.
- For other purposes that are disclosed at the time you provide your information, with your consent.
How Buoyantravo shares information
The vendors, consultants, companies and websites associated with buoyantravo.com may have access to the information we have collected with your consent through our site.
We may also share information:
- With our third party vendors like media networks and advertising technology providers with whom you have already connected for some other products to deliver offers which we believe may interest you.
- If the information is required by some government organization to support an investigation.
- If required by law.
- If we sell some or portion of our business to some other company.
- With your consent or at your discretion.
Unsubscribe from newsletters and offers
You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletters or offers by just clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the mail. If you want to receive offers and newsletters on a particular topic, you can just send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Newsletters and Offers’ in subject line with the topic in the content section.
If your browser is configured to notify you when you receive cookies, you can block them. Although blocking some cookies may affect some features of the site that uses these cookies to support its functionality.
If you are below the age of 14 years it is strongly recommended that you don’t view our website. If we get to know that some personal information is collected by us of some child we will delete any such information.
If you have any questions or queries about any of the following please contact us on the respective email ids:
- Work with us : email@example.com
- Copyright/ Legal : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Packages : email@example.com
- Trip advisory : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertise with us: email@example.com
- Any Other information: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may even write a letter or visit our office at